Re: Repeat volta: how many times to repeat?

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: Repeat volta: how many times to repeat?
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 20:29:53 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Hulme" <address@hidden>
To: "Anthony W. Youngman" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2008 4:37 PM

On Sat, Nov 01, 2008 at 02:15:12PM +0000, Anthony W. Youngman wrote:
The usual cause of this is a broken mailer using "alternative". I
sometimes suffer from that, but haven't seen an empty message ...
Not in this case: it's multipart/signed. I guess that Windows Mail
doesn't understand this type of message, which seems like a serious
shortcoming.

Daniel,
this message is much more readable. I suggest to use the settings you used for this mail. This will allow, that more subscribers of this mailing list can read your mails.

Probably you're right and there are programs that handle multipart/signed messages in another (better) way than the Mircosoft mail programs. But I wont install Opera or the other apps to read such messages.

Best regards,
Helge