Re: Hairpin length at repeat bar lines

From: Thies Albrecht
Subject: Re: Hairpin length at repeat bar lines
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 08:50:51 +0100

Hi Kieren!

> Did my second (revised) response not solve your problem?
> <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-10/msg00952.html>
Yes, it solved my problem. But as you already mentioned, it's more of a
not-so-much-liked workaround. As the (de-)crescendo isn't attached to the
following dynamic sign it's possible that (1) both a vertically misaligned and
(2) the hairpin looks too short when extracting single parts.

I would prefer hairpins to take the left graphical end of a barline to stop,
when to-barline is set. But I know to few details about lilypond internals to
have an idea of the necessary programming effort.

Kind regards,
Thies