Re: 8ths on one line, smaller than regular notes, indicating "play as fa

From: Bailey James E.
Subject: Re: 8ths on one line, smaller than regular notes, indicating "play as fast as you can"
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:26:48 +0100

those are grace notes, with some cross-staff beaming
Am 13.11.2008 um 13:16 schrieb August Lilleaas:

I have no idea what this particular kind of notation is called. Here's an image that has an example of the kind of notation I'm looking for.

What is this kind of notation called, and if it's possible in lilypond, how is it done?

--
August Lilleaas
Tlf: (+47) 915 28 701