Re: Automatic indentation in Vim

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Automatic indentation in Vim
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:37:41 -0600

Eyolf Østrem wrote:
On 13.11.2008 (22:03), Martin Tarenskeen wrote:
Hi Lilyponders,

Any Vim users here ? I'm using Vim for editing Lilypond files on a Linux Fedora 9 system. I have syntax highlighting, which is great. How do I enable automatic indentation to make things even easier ?
Sorry, folks, but why does this email on Vim show up on the thread about Lilypond being excessively slow on Vista? (My email app is set to sort incoming mail by thread.) This has happened on a couple of other threads recently, too. Does this happen if someone hits reply-all to a thread and changes the subject line? Thunderbird thinks it belongs with the old thread.

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com