Re: lyrics in a PianoStaff

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: lyrics in a PianoStaff
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:14:01 -0600

Try the template called "piano-centered-lyrics" (A.2.3) in the Learning Manual.

Jon

Martin Tarenskeen wrote:
Hi, I have just typeset some really easy piano arrangements for my pupils with Sinterklaas songs. ( Sinterklaas is something like Santa Claus but different. Dutch Lilyponders know what I'm talking about :-)

I have used features like changing the staffsize for bigger notes and the EasyNote noteheads. I have also added lyrics that are put below the PianoStaff. This looks very much OK, but is it also possible to put the lyrics below the upper staff (but above the lower staff) ? Until know I haven't succeeded in doing this. In my arrangement the song melody is in the upper staff, and the lower staff has simple chords for the left hand. I have no separate staff for the vocals, because the right hand plays exactly and only the melody notes.

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com