Re: More vertical space between staves

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: More vertical space between staves
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:02:59 -0600

Neil Puttock wrote:
2008/11/20 Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden>:
Carl D. Sorensen wrote:
    title = " "
    subtitle = " "
    composer = " "
    arranger = " "
Funny, I tried this (after Risto showed me how to use the same thing with my
LyricExtender problem) and it didn't make any difference in the space at the
top.  I don't mind the spacing as is, though.

Ah, but it's not the same: there's a space between the quotes. :)

You could do this, but it makes more sense to set either top-margin or
head-separation.

Regards,
Neil

Right. I tried it both ways ("" or " ") and couldn't see that it made any difference in top spacing. Setting "top-margin = 2\cm" in the \paper block was perfect. :)

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com