Re: Just chords and lyrics.

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: Just chords and lyrics.
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 18:55:41 -0700

Jon,

If you take away the Staff from strk's example, and do it the way I had my
original, you'll have just what you want.

The score should contain:

<<
  \new ChordNames {
    \myChords
  }
  \new Devnull = "Melody" {
    \myMelody
  }
  \new Lyrics {
     \lyricsto "Melody" \myMelody
  }

Try my second example (the first one was broken).

Carl