Re: problems with learning lilypond

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: problems with learning lilypond
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 05:44:52 -0600

John Sellers wrote:

Will I read it? Yes, may the next time I run into a problem. But would you

I can't believe I wasted my time reading this email when you STILL haven't looked at the current Learning Manual! Geez...

tell me where to find it, and just which tutorial you are referring to? I've read tutorial stuff a few times in the long distant past...and when I do read, I don't always make the associations you expect me to....

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com