How to set autobeam settings to respect 4th beats of 3/4 measure

From: Baris Urum
Subject: How to set autobeam settings to respect 4th beats of 3/4 measure
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 23:40:14 +0000 (UTC)

I have a complex music that I write on ubuntu studio using rosegarden's
note editor. When I export it to lilypond pdf output the beam groups
are not displayed correctly. It's fine in rosegarden but lilypond
interprets them totally different. It separates the beams when
encounters a rest. I want it to respect the beats when grouping
notes and beam note groups with rests altogether.

I try with export beamings in lilypond export options but it doesn't work.

I put the \set autoBeaming = ##f code here:

% This LilyPond file was generated by Rosegarden 1.7.2
\version "2.10.0"
% point and click debugging is disabled
#(ly:set-option 'point-and-click #f)
\header {
    composer =
    subtitle =
    title =
    tagline = "Created using Rosegarden 1.7.2 and LilyPond"
}
#(set-global-staff-size 19)
#(set-default-paper-size "a3")
global = {
    \time 3/4
    \set autoBeaming = ##f
    \skip 2.*18  %% 1-18
    % \time 4/4
    \skip 2*2  %% 19-19
    % \time 3/4
    \skip 4*2 \skip 2.*19 \skip 4  %% 20-39
}

But it doesn't make any change to the note. It even doesn't
break the beams. The output is the same. I tried
to put it to other places as well to no avail. Do I
have to edit /scm/auto-beam.scm ? If so how can I do it? Thanks.