Re: ukelele (C tuning) fretboards

From: ajb
Subject: Re: ukelele (C tuning) fretboards
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 21:39:48 -0500

G'day Kieren.

Quoting Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden>:

2. I'd like to code a standard fretboard file for the ukelele (C
tuning), to be included with the standard distro.
      2a. Is it best to simply copy predefined-guitar-fretboards.ly and
work from there?> 2b. Any (other) suggestions/hints/tips on how to proceed most
efficiently/correctly?

For what it's worth, I'm not a lilypond hacker, but I do play ukulele
and code in Scheme and will have a little bit of spare time in a couple
of days.  If you'd like to collaborate, let me know.

Cheers,
Andrew Bromage