percussion score line break

From: coralline algae
Subject: percussion score line break
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 14:43:59 -0800

I have a percussion score that is coming around especially after reading
page 353 in the notation manual.  One odd thing though is if I add a line
in the header the last line in the second page breaks at measure 3 instead
of measure 4 where I have an explicit break.  I have the subtitle header
line commented out showing the better layout.  Removing the comment
causes the odd break.

Also on the annotate-spacing pdf output there are lines
staff-refpoint-extent : NAN/inf  which I assume is an error of some
kind but not sure about it.

I am going to attach the src files  perc.fmt.ly   and the notes file
perc-drumnot.ly