Re: LilyPondTool-2.12-r1 for download

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: LilyPondTool-2.12-r1 for download
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:25:35 +0100

Yes, it's my fault.

Stan Sanderson írta:

On Dec 31, 2008, at 7:59 AM, Valentin Villenave wrote:

2008/12/31 Bertalan Fodor <address@hidden>:
After stabilization and update for LilyPond 2.12 I released the latest
version of LilyPondTool

Great!

By the way, I noticed that too: whilst I always save all my files in
UTF-8, LPT tries to override that and specifies UTF-8Y instead. When I
relaunch jEdit afterwards, it says : "I/O error: the file could not be
loaded correctly (some data might be lost) with encoding UTF-8Y.
(java.nio.charset.MalformedInputException: input length = 0)"

Cheers,
Valentin

Valentin-

Thank you for restoring my sanity. (hmmm!)

I also am using UTF-8 when saving files. I did try following the advice regarding setting the fallback encoding in global preferences. At first it didn't seem to have an effect. In subsequent restarts of jEdit no complaints about the encoding were seen. Now, after removing the UTF-8Y fallback entry, I once again have been presented with the error message.

Stan