RE: Move slur for acciaccatura

From: Nick Payne
Subject: RE: Move slur for acciaccatura
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 21:59:42 +1100

I'm using 2.12.0. I'm now wondering if it's due to using single staff
polyphony with two voices. In the bars with acciaccatura I have no notes in
the bass voice for several bars at that point and so have \repeat unfold 4 {
s2. }. Maybe the slur is being moved to avoid the silent note. Any way to
avoid that?

Nick