RE: Move slur for acciaccatura

From: Nick Payne
Subject: RE: Move slur for acciaccatura
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 07:28:09 +1100

Thanks, It was a snippet I found in the LSR that made me try PhrasingSlur. I
can't remember the snippet name and until the search function in LSR
recovers I can't find it again, as search doesn't seem to be working at the
moment.

But anyway, I solved (sidestepped?) the problem by using the << { } \\ { }
>> construct to create the 2nd voice only where needed, rather than having
an explicit voiceTwo all the way through the piece with lots of s notes.

Nick