Re: \set Score.skipTypesetting = ##t results in unexpected error

From: chip
Subject: Re: \set Score.skipTypesetting = ##t results in unexpected error
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 09:54:12 -0700

Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Hi Chip,

Shoot, that means I have to place that in every different instrument section of the score

Nope: put it in a \global variable, which is then included in each instrument section.

HTH!
Kieren.
duh, of course, dummy me, I have just such a variable defined with overrides and stuff in it. Thanks again.
Chip