Re: LilyPond 2.12.1 and TeXShop 2.18 - problems with LilypondLaTeX.engin

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.12.1 and TeXShop 2.18 - problems with LilypondLaTeX.engine solved (OS X 10.4 Tiger)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:11:42 -0500

Hi,

I believe to have solved the problem by modifying Nicola Vitacolonna's script

I used your script, but still get the error:

tcsh: cp: No match.
Python 2.4 or newer is required to run this program.
Please upgrade Python from http://python.org/download/, and if you use MacOS X,
please read 'Setup for MacOS X' in Application Usage.

and I get automatically (which is IRRITATING!!) taken to the python website. [I have Python 2.5 installed.]

Any hints/help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Kieren.