Re: stacked markup with parenthesis

From: Jean-Alexis Montignies
Subject: Re: stacked markup with parenthesis
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 17:51:07 +0100

Thanks a lot!

I finally came up with this solution: i use brackets. My scores starts to look like Jazz ones ;).

    <c e g bf ds' af'>- \markup
    { 7
        \hspace #1 \bracket {
        \fontsize #-3 { \override #'(direction . 1) \dir-column {
                  \line { "#9" }
                  \line { "b13" }
                }  }

Comments or ideas to draw parentheses instead are welcome!

Greetings,

Jean-Alexis Montignies