Re: Lyrics - align first wowel of a syllable under the notehead -- SUCCE

From: Jiri Zurek (Prague)
Subject: Re: Lyrics - align first wowel of a syllable under the notehead -- SUCCESS
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 05:28:56 -0800 (PST)

Mats Bengtsson-4 wrote:

> Just add
>
> somewhere at the top-level of your file (you almost gave the answer
> yourself).
>
>    /Mats

I am very sorry, but your suggestion does not seem to work. I added the line
\layout{\context{\Score lyricMelismaAlignment = #CENTER }}
at the top-level (right after the paper definition) of the file, and what I
get is center aligned lyrics on those syllables which have slur attached,
but it is still not what I wanted, since I wanted the vowel-centered lyrics
ALSO on these slured syllables and not hard-centered lyrics.