Re: printed page does not match the .pdf file

From: Daniel Hulme
Subject: Re: printed page does not match the .pdf file
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 19:38:03 +0000

On Sat, Feb 07, 2009 at 06:34:35PM +0000, Anthony W. Youngman wrote:
> I just don't know where or why Acrobat is finding this American Letter
> stuff (oh - I've got a Hickey Pouse WinPrinter - a laserjet 1000 series.
> Maybe that's why :-(

Maybe, but I've heard of other people having the same problem with
Acrobat 8. If you're still on 8, perhaps upgrading to 9 will fix it. I
don't know of any workarounds.

--
“Papa Hegel he say that all we learn from history is that we learn noth-
hing from history. I know people who can't even learn from what happened