Re: Persian musical koron and sori

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Persian musical koron and sori
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 00:47:17 +0100

On 17 Feb 2009, at 00:32, Kees van den Doel wrote:

D# E#p F-raised - I just added a sharp to your example.

Oh, I see, but non-white key finalis is never used, yet for completeness I'll add it too.

Though transposition is not used much now, if a program can do it for you, perhaps. Anyway, it is easy to give LilyPond able to handle it.

It should of course be notated D# E#p F#, with the F# tuned 20 C down.

Or Fxpp = F##pp. :-)

  Hans