RE: Partial measures

From: Nick Payne
Subject: RE: Partial measures
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 20:43:09 +1100

Jon

What you have below works fine with the small example, but when I remove the
\partial at the beginning of the 2nd repeat in the actual score, not only do
I not get the partial measure, but Lilypond gets quite bamboozled (see
attached png of the final page) and forgets to put in any line breaks
between bars 13 and 24.

Adding the partials back gets correct looking output at the cost of barcheck
failed warnings.

Nick