Re: guitar tab feature request

From: Grammostola Rosea
Subject: Re: guitar tab feature request
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 13:56:26 +0100

Valentin Villenave wrote:
2009/2/24 David Stocker <address@hidden>:
I'm working on the first group of "missing" LilyPond Tab features and it
pertains to finger bends. I expect this to be a slow process. We have two
(or maybe three) individuals who have expressed interest in joining the
discussion, so when I have something, I'll send it out to those individuals
for discussion. Every once in a while, we can post something to the main
-user list, to maintain some visibility and maybe alert new users who may be
interested.

Tony: throwing in some money may not help. If you offer, instead, to
help test and document the implementation, that would be much more
appreciated.
I like to help with testing

That being said, as always, I am willing to personally double whatever
fee can be raised.

Kind offer!

\r