Re: an LM update

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: an LM update
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 11:07:44 +0100

El 06.03.2009, a las 10:51, Trevor Daniels escribió:
Yes, but I have lots of things on my to-do list and
little spare time available to do things, especially
things which might be invalidated shortly after.

Ah, I totally understand. I don't really want to make work that will be for naught.

While we're on the subject, can I put in my two cents that voices don't just up and die when they don't have anything to do?

Well, temporary voices commonly used in piano music do.
And that's exactly where I use this shorthand. I like it there.

Having to keep voices alive is sometimes annoying.

Another feature request - \set Voice.keepAlive = ##t ?
That would be awesome.