Re: There have been a bunch of discussions lately about lillypond-book

From: Timothy C Litwiller
Subject: Re: There have been a bunch of discussions lately about lillypond-book
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 00:16:50 -0500

On 3/12/2009 7:15 AM, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Hi Tim,

I've tried \including them like someone suggested here last week, but that method I lost the song titles and other header information.

1. Did you use "print-all-headers = ##t"?
2. Did you try \bookpart?

Hope this helps!
Kieren.

Ok, I researched those 2,

print-all-headers = ##t
if I understand correctly this goes in the paper section and lets you force headers when the are in the score block, rather than a separate header block, mine are each in their own header block in their own .ly file - it didn't seem to make any difference on the example I had.

\bookpart
I'm struggling with understanding the documentation - I've tried setting a \bookpart with the title page in \markup and then another with the first file to include but it seems to be having errors on every lines in the included file.

I'll keep reading.