Re: a:4 chord

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: a:4 chord
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 19:07:18 +0100

2009/3/15 Helge Kruse <address@hidden>:
> sorry for being so foolish. But I would like to become a fan too. Honestly I
> missed what vmiklos stands for. I dont want to ask this at the list if the
> question is inappropriate. Who is vmiklos and what is FW?

Quite an appropriate question, on the contrary...

Behold:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frugalware#History

Frugalware has recently (a couple weeks ago, I think) gone 1.0, after
5 years or so of development.
It's an exciting community-driven Free project, and quite a nice
achievement. To give you an idea, let's say that Miklos is like their
own personal Han-Wen Nienhuys: half developer, half genius, 100% God.

Regards,
Valentin