Re: default margins

From: Thomas Scharkowski
Subject: Re: default margins
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 08:51:06 +0100

The linewidth is always around 190 mm (+-), so this my be the reason
for LilyPonds default margins. I'd prefer letter format, but in
Germany (Europe?) letter format paper is not easily available.
I even more I like 9x12 inch (Breitkopf & Härtel), but even if I
found paper in ths format, my printer will not take it.
:-(

Thomas