The LilyPond Report, again!

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: The LilyPond Report, again!
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 18:17:48 +0200

Greetings everybody,

Well, it's time for a reboot! The LilyPond Report is back, with a new
design, new features... but still the same spirit :-)

OK, let’s admit it: this installment has been released with some
delay. Like, nine to ten months… How is that? What has happened since
then in the LilyPond community? Read on to find out. This week, we’ll
also introduce our new community website, and an amazing free-hardware
project by Andrew Wagner. Finally, don’t miss our brand new section,
contributed by a very special guest!
As always, you can post your comments at the bottom of the page, or
even register and contribute to the LilyPond Report’s next issues.

http://news.lilynet.net/The-LilyPond-Report-14

As you can see, the Report is now hosted on a brand new, dedicated
website which John and I have secretely been preparing for the past
few months. Meet lilynet.net, our brand new community website!
http://news.lilynet.net/+Welcome-to-our-new-platform+

In the process, our wiki has been updated and has gained a new URL:
http://wiki.lilynet.net/
(perhaps we'll talk more about it in another thread).

There's also the Frogs' mini-website, frogs.lilynet.net (that is still
under construction, I'm not even sure that the mailing list hasn't
been temporarily broken in the process).

Besides the Report and the wiki, hopefully this new place will provide
us with more flexibility, visibility and consistency, as a crossroads
for various existing LilyPond resources.

Cheers,
Valentin