Re: Lilypond is amazing! (engraving Reubke)

From: Arno Rog
Subject: Re: Lilypond is amazing! (engraving Reubke)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 07:27:18 +0000 (UTC)

> Hi,
>
> Just to learn LilyPond better I've engraved the splendid Organ Sonata "Der
> 94ste Psalm" by Julius Reubke (1834-1858) with LilyPond 2.13.1.
> The result can be seen here [1]. The 28-page score is based on the IMSLP
> score
> (first edition 1871) of this piece.

[Dutch]Werkelijk meesterlijk Wilbert![/Dutch]

Magnificent score, exemplary use of incorporating separate ly-files into one
score, makes me realize there is still só much to learn!!!

Thanks for sharing this and your other ly-files, they should be promoted to the
LilyPond Snippet Repository and incorporated into the Lilypond manuals
immediately!
Beautiful examples to incorporate into a show-case and to convince (so-called)
professional printers to accept lilypond-scores (try to typeset this Reubke with
Finale/Sibelius!)

Arno Rog