Re: Again : notes for toms and floortoms

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: Re: Again : notes for toms and floortoms
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 20:08:03 +0200

Hi,

I wrote a function some time ago which solves the first problem but
unfortunately not the second. Still the function is more a dirty workaround and
involves modifying it on your own so that it works with your own drumStyle
tables.

But it's a start and maybe some more experienced schemer can advance the
function so that it works for simultaneous notes with different heads as well.

You can find the function here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2009-02/msg00698.html

and the preceding thread here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2009-02/msg00260.html

Well, I hope someone capable will provide a way to make this work flawless.

Regards,

Tao

-------- Original-Nachricht --------