[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 18:21:07 +0800
On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 12:06:07PM +0200, Marc Hohl wrote:
> after some days of struggling with lilypond's internals, I have created
> a file tablature.ly
Fantastic work! This is exactly the kind of thing I was hoping
would happen. Not from a tab-specific viewpoint, but from a
general "getting more people involved in lilypond" standpoint.
I know Marc already knows this, but I want to add emphasis:
- this is a self-contained file; people who want test/use it just
need to download it and add the \include.
- this requires ZERO compiling of lilypond. Granted, some
additions /will/ require C++ hacking... but a lot of things can
be done in scheme only.
- tablature.ly, Marc Hohl, 2009/04/25
- Re: tablature.ly,
Graham Percival <=
- Re: tablature.ly, Carl D. Sorensen, 2009/04/25
- Re: tablature.ly, Neil Puttock, 2009/04/26
- Re: tablature.ly, Marc Hohl, 2009/04/30
- Re: tablature.ly, Carl D. Sorensen, 2009/04/30