Re: adding to the LSR

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: adding to the LSR
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 15:17:46 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:

Yes, I was thinking the same thing but I don't know how to change the
convert-ly rules.  It was easier for me just to change \octaves to
\makeOctaves.
Any Frog willing to take on this convert-ly rule fix?  You have a file that
you can use to see if you have fixed the rule.

I'm not certain this is necessary.  OK, it might be good to use
word-matching for "\octave " rather than string matching
"\octave*", but that's no unique to this occurrance.
(no, I don't know the proper regex terms for these)

In general, we cannot guarantee that tweaks or tweak names will
work after convert-ly.
In this case and in many other cases, it's very easy to fix the convert-ly rules and doing so will help several other people. The upgrade of LSR is an excellent opportunity to find and fix such problems in convert-ly.

     /Mats