jEdit changes file unexpectedly

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: jEdit changes file unexpectedly
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 22:05:23 +0200

Hello,

I have found a problem with jEdit (probably LilypondTool). I just write a .ly source that contains the word "Pincé". I saved the file yesterday. Today I wanted to continue and see that this word has been changed to "Pincé". That's a bit annoying. The "Pincé" is a playing instruction and should be a markup.

Do you know a way to save the spelling of it? Since it appears at several places, it's not easy to fix it every time I re-open the file.

Regards,
Helge