TextScript, \column and line height

From: Henrik Frisk
Subject: TextScript, \column and line height
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 12:12:06 +0200

Hi,

I have been away from the list for a while (but it feels good to be back!) and I'm sorry if this question has been up recently.

In a score I'm working on I have to do a fair amount of text mark ups like:

\markup {
    \column {
    "Rear Right"
    "Front Right"

With the font I'm using the distance between the lines is too big. Is there a way to tweak this globally? What I'm doing right now is using \raise on the second line.

Thanks for any hints and thanks for all the great work with Lilypond!

/Henrik