Info about TabStaff

From: Arthur Lenoir
Subject: Info about TabStaff
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 11:27:42 +0000 (UTC)

Hi!

I'm working since a few months on a program which converts MIDI files into
LilyPond code. It already works fine (If you are intesresting, I can show you)
but I came up against a little problem. I don't know if this problem is a bug
or
if I don't do the right thing.

My problem is about the TabStaff. In my scores, I always use the
\RemoveEmptyStaffContext, but it seems to not work with the TabStaff. I would
like to know if it's normal or if it's a bug?

I have already search in the documentation, wiki, snippet repository and the
google bug tracker. If you need more information you can contact me.

Thank you for your work, LilyPond is really awesome!

Best regards,

Arthur Lenoir

This is an example of this problem: http://www.zenky.free.fr/allInstruments.ly
and the PDF result: http://www.zenky.free.fr/allInstruments.pdf