Re: tablature.ly - please test and comment

From: Julian
Subject: Re: tablature.ly - please test and comment
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 13:22:28 +0000 (UTC)

> But still not within the tablature staff
> At the moment, I don't know how to manage this.

I found it,

<
   % Dead Note
   \tweak #'stencil #ly:note-head::print
   \tweak #'glyph-name #"2cross"
   \tweak #'style #'special
   f'\1
   % End of Dead Note
   f\4
>4

Dead note is applied only to "f'\1" as we expect, and "X" is displayed on both,
staff and tabStaff.

Now i don't have idea how to make it in a lilypond function :) to use
\chordNoteDead instead of add all tweaks lines...
however it don't matters, now we know that it is possible to show X in tab too
by notes instead of chord.

Thanks for your patience.