Re: Point-and-click in jEdit LilyPondTool

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: Point-and-click in jEdit LilyPondTool
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 09:57:32 -0700 (PDT)

Father Gordon Gilbert wrote:

> When I look at the PDF display of my pieces, I can't point-and-
> click from that to my file.  I'm using jEdit 4.3pre16 with
> LilyPondTool, and LilyPond 2.12.1 on Ubuntu Jaunty.  Basically,
> when I point to a note, my application windows blink, but I am
> not transported from the PDF back to the edit window -- as used
> to happen before.

What has changed since point-and-click was working before?
You could try putting this near the top of your files (or
in your preferences file if you have one)

\pointAndClickOn

But that should be on by default. So it's strange that it
stopped working. If that command doesn't fix it, you need
to figure out if anything has changed. Try restarting jEdit
if nothing's changed.

- Mark