Re: remove accidental from a chord?

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: remove accidental from a chord?
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 20:53:22 +0100

2009/6/15 Neil Puttock <address@hidden>:

> Though this gets rid of the extra space, it has an unfortunate side
> effect of changing the accidental positioning.

Another option which doesn't have this side effect would be to create
a custom accidental style which checks for a particular pitch (I've
copied 'dodecaphonic here for the sake of simplicity):

\relative c' {
  \set Staff.autoAccidentals =
    #`(Staff ,(lambda (context pitch barnum position)
                      (if (equal? pitch (ly:make-pitch 0 6 FLAT))
  <es ges bes des>4
}

Regards,
Neil