Re: Time signature and bar engraver workarounds

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: Time signature and bar engraver workarounds
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 06:12:35 +0200

On 18.06.2009, at 03:30, Kalen Mercer wrote:

I am working on a piece with no time signature or bar engraver. However, I do want to
have a few bars here and there, and a bar to end the piece. I am using the SATB vocal
score on this page: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond-
learning/Vocal-ensembles#Vocal-ensembles

Is there a tweak for adjusting when the bar engraver works or not?
Yes, you'll want to see in the Learning Manual on how to make objects invisible.

James E. Bailey