Re: Help for paper about LilyPond and WYSIWYM sofware

From: MonAmiPierrot
Subject: Re: Help for paper about LilyPond and WYSIWYM sofware
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:11:09 -0700 (PDT)

MonAmiPierrot wrote:

> Hello,
>
> in a couple of months I have to speak at a conference about computers &
> music/critical editions. I will introduce to a Finale-enslaved audience
> the great advantages of LilyPond (by the way, I'm going to talk more about
> LaTeX stuff: music things will be just one of the subjects).

I want to thank all of you who helped me in this thread and by personal
messages, most of all Valentin and Francisco.
I'm going to post in another thread some questions on what can be done with
Lilypond because some listeners asked me about these.

-----
Piero Faustini

Main Software used:
- LyX 1.6.2 on WinXP sp3; EndNote & JabRef
- MikTex
- LaTeX class: Koma book
- Lilypond 2.12 for example excerpts
- BibLaTeX for bibliographies