Re: change clef automatically?

From: Kalen Mercer
Subject: Re: change clef automatically?
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 22:47:54 -0400

This might help somewhat:

I remember a page somewhere talking about how a piano can automatically switch staves when middle c is reached. I have tried to look for it but never found it again. I can't recall if it was only for piano or not. I know this isn't different clefs on the same staff but I think any information helps. Good luck on the search.