Re: new website: initial comments

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: new website: initial comments
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 10:37:48 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:
On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 11:17:06AM +0200, Grammostola Rosea wrote:
I think I miss a tab 'support' or something with a quick link to mailinglists/forums/IRC. Especially the mailinglist is a important resource which should be easily found by newbies imo.

Hmm.  I've having difficulty with this.  As an aside, I'd call it
"community"; we don't offer any official support.

- it's currently in About.
I cannot really recall having seen "About" as a main link on any other product web page (it's rather used in Help menus of different programs if you want to check what version you have installed). So, it's probably not so obvious for most readers what to expect to see when you
click on About.

   /Mats