Re: staff consisting of lyrics with bar lines

From: Alan Shaw
Subject: Re: staff consisting of lyrics with bar lines
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 20:47:22 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks. That did exactly what I needed. I had seen extra-offset referred to,
but got the impression that it was considered sort of last resort and
not-the-best-practice. As long as it works.

I had been getting frustrated because I had done this quite easily in Finale
some time ago. I've been importing my Finale files through musicxml2ly, but
this was one bit that didn't survive the translation.

Thanks again.