Re: ANN: LilyPondTool 2.12.858 Release Candidate

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: ANN: LilyPondTool 2.12.858 Release Candidate
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 16:59:58 +0200

Note: You can work around that bug, if you turn off "Follow caret" feature (and only turn on temporarily when looking for a note's position in the score).

Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) wrote:
Hi,

thanks to the bug hunters, I created an improved, fixed, shinier version of LilyPondTool. This is the Release Candidate before I release this to the jEdit plugin repository for the widest public. It contains some enhancements and many fixes, especially for the PDF viewer. Now you can turn the page back and not just forward for example :) (Though I just found a bug about turning the page, then clicking on a note.)

Download it from:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/lily4jedit/files/lily4jedit/lily4jedit-2.12.858.zip/download

And unzip to the jEdit settings folder: $HOME/.jEdit, where $HOME is you home folder

In the final release there will be documentation as well :)

Cheers,

Bert