Re: formatting question

From: Carl Glick
Subject: Re: formatting question
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 23:41:31 -0500

Anyone at all?

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 1:10 PM, Carl Glick <address@hidden> wrote:
Ok, I was toying around with these suggestions, and I have a few problems. When I make the staves smaller, the only way to get the number of systems I want is to make them too small. When I use
\paper {
between-system-padding = #0.1
between-system-space = #0.1
ragged-last-bottom = ##f
ragged-bottom = ##f
}
from 4.6, the systems are all pushed down to the bottom on the first page. And when I use
\paper {
system-count = #3
}
from the same page, the first page looks fine, but the rest of the music all goes onto one system, which goes off the rest of the page. I tried explicitly stating the \book context, but that seemed to make things worse. Does anyone have any suggestions?