Re: ANN: LilyPondTool 2.12.862 2nd Release Candidate

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: ANN: LilyPondTool 2.12.862 2nd Release Candidate
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:51:26 +0200

2009/7/21 Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) <address@hidden>:
> Ok, I could reproduce it, now I will try to find out.

Members of the Spanish list report that are not able to install it
correctly. It runs perfectly for me under Linux, but what's not clear
is whether it is necessary to install the dependant plugins from
inside of jEdit previously, whether installing the latest stable of
lilypondtool from the resposiroty is of any use or not, etc.  I'd
thank a minimal list of the steps to install it for Windows users,
provided they have installed it in the past, and what to do if they
want do do a clean install.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org