Re: mugshots for web page? [WAS: The LilyPond Report, again!]

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: mugshots for web page? [WAS: The LilyPond Report, again!]
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 14:43:13 +0100

On Mon, Sep 07, 2009 at 11:50:44AM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> made me think: wouldn't it be nice to have photos of all developers/
> translators on the new authors page?

I have mixed feelings about this.  I must admit that I was
surprised at how much the photos add to the Testimonials page --
the first version I made omitted the photos, and it didn't have
the same feeling at all.  They really do seem to add more "weight"
or a "real-person testimony" feeling.

However, I don't particularly want my photo on the lilypond
website.  This opens the possibility of having photos of some
developers but not others, which might seem a big ragged or
unbalanced.

Cheers,
- Graham