Re: text in horizontal space between staves

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Re: text in horizontal space between staves
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 16:44:33 +0200

Hi Robin,

thanks a lot for your help! Here's my snippet (Maybe it's suitable for the
Snippet Repository?)

\version "2.13.3"
{
  c'1
  \once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'X-extent = #'(0 . 0)
  \mark \markup { \musicglyph #"scripts.coda" }
  \stopStaff
  \once \override NoteHead #'stencil = #ly:text-interface::print
  \once \override NoteHead #'text = \markup \vcenter { D.S. al \hspace #1
  \musicglyph #"scripts.coda" - \hspace #1 \musicglyph #"scripts.coda" }
  b'1
  \startStaff
  \once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'X-extent = #'(0 . 0)
  \mark \markup { \musicglyph #"scripts.coda" }
  c'1
}

I have two more questions:
1) is it possible to align the coda signs underneath "D.S. al"? If yes, how?
2) How can I engrave a treble clef at the beginning of the last bar (I don't
mean a warning clef which is engraved before the barline)

Thanks for any hint!
patrick

-------- Original-Nachricht --------