Re: A6-sheet

From: Andrew Tucker
Subject: Re: A6-sheet
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 16:28:39 -0400

On Sep 25, 2009, at 12:54 PM, Jeroen Heijmans wrote:

I've forced the evenly spread with 'system-count = 5' but, I think
that's not the way to create small sheets(?).
It's just something I can't really pinpoint.
The staves need to be closer to eachother.
Marchingsheet-music looks different than this.

It looks better to me (notes spaced more naturally - and you get the staves closer together) without the 'system-count=5'.

-Tucker