Re: another route from MIDI to lilypond (from NtEd developer)

From: Joerg Anders
Subject: Re: another route from MIDI to lilypond (from NtEd developer)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 15:29:14 +0200 (MESZ)

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009, Laura Conrad wrote:

I didn't find that with my sample -- it was the only one of the
programs that didn't split the voices out correctly.  There should be
5 separate voices, and nted created only 3.

From where do you know there are 5 voices? Or do you mean staves ?
Which version of nted we are speaking about ?

The version I saved hadn't
spelled the flats right, either, but I think I might have fixed that
later.

Could you please tell us what is misspelled ? Is it really the "bes"
instead "Bb" ?

--
J.Anders, GERMANY, TU Chemnitz, Fakultaet fuer Informatik