Chinese cadenza

From: hhpmusic
Subject: Chinese cadenza
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 07:29:02 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
  The attached picture is a Chinese character "san", having many meanings, e.g., "distribute/discard", "disseminate", "come loose", "dispel", "dispersal", "scattered", etc. The top "grass head" (a horizontal line interrupted with two vertical lines) is used in Chinese music to represent a cadenza much looser than Western music (mostly like "a piacere"). So I'd like to override time signature to this sign. But since I can't see, I don't draw PS myself. Also, the lines are thicker then this picture. Could anyone help me to draw it?
Regards
Haipeng

"中国制造",讲述中国60年往事